Technology is an essential element to succeed in Forex, especially because it is through it that you work, monitor, contact, and control the entire flow of investments that you will have as a broker to offer to your clients. But what happens if you have problems with your technology provider to create your broker? Well, everyone knows that if your technology provider fails, it is unlikely that your business will have the profits you expect.
If you want to set up a broker or if you are already investing in Forex you will need to be very clear about what can happen to you if you choose an inexperienced technology provider.
At Smart Broker Solutions, we have ten years of experience that give us the ability to offer you the answers you need. Let’s dive into it!
What is a technology provider to create your broker?
A technology provider is a company that offers you its technological systems to improve your business and financial performance.
A technology provider is a fundamental element in Forex investments since all your clients’ work with their investments, market research, and company positioning depends on it.
Smart Broker Solutions, as a technology provider offers you a wide range of alternatives, including CRMs, Trader Rooms, and plugins for MT4/MT5.
We also offer you financial and business management services through digital platforms, so that you, as a client, have secure and stable access to the most attractive investment markets, with real, professional, and accurate support.
And to complete the group of tools necessary for the Broker, we offer first-class institutional liquidity, to operate with security and stability.
What are the characteristics of an excellent broker technology provider?
Everything will depend on your goal and the time in which you want to achieve it, although our recommendation is to choose the provider that offers you more options, solutions, and instruments, with the support of its experience and innovative service.
Therefore, when choosing your technology provider to create your broker, you must consider the following characteristics:
- Be aware of the investment instruments offered by the platform: This is important because the types and amount of investment solutions they offer may be different.
At Smart Brokers Solutions, we provide you with Forex Licenses, or you can also invest with a Set-Up White label through a fully tested software so you can start from scratch.
- Make sure they offer you the necessary features to start operating. Depending on the tactics your clients will employ, you could offer a complete and intuitive SBS web trader or link the operations with the mobile trader to have all the transactions at your fingertips.
If you wish, you can use the traditional MT4 and MT5 platforms and anchor them to the methods mentioned above.
Another option we offer as a technology provider to create your broker is our technological developments in web pages with your personalized information and traders’ rooms with integrated data in your MT4 back office.
You can also work from the Customer Relationship Management software (SBS CRM).
- Check that the software or platform is compatible with your operating system: In addition to its compatibility, it is necessary to observe its stability in full operation, only companies with years of experience can guarantee total stability in the operation of their platforms.
Suppliers that adapt to customer requirements
This is essential for two reasons. First, because your transactions are made in real-time, and in case of any inconvenience, you must be able to access quick solutions simultaneously.
Second, because your time is valuable and by having alternatives to hire quality services with high effectiveness and with previous professional preparation, you will be able to invest that time in applying the best strategies in your negotiations.
With this in mind, SBS offers training plans to create your broker, consulting, and technical support system.
A technology provider with the ability to create your broker has all those possibilities that will allow you to succeed in the market. Whether it’s binary options integrated with MT4 trading or trading from Forex, the choices are many, and the last word is up to you.
What other services should a broker technology provider offer?
A good provider is up to date in technology and services, whether they are new brokers or experienced clients with an established client portfolio.
We know that many times our clients prefer to work through services that contemplate a series of requirements already managed, in SBS we present a range of very attractive instruments such as our corporate solutions. These solutions include:
- The creation of companies for the management of online Forex trading business, with simple specifications, or with a high degree of complexity.
- Set up banking solutions for situations in which problems arise with banks when creating a broker and you do not know how to solve them.
- Set up of alternative regulation, which among other advantages, manages the necessary procedures with the FSC.
- SBS Liquidity provides you with contact with first-class liquidity providers regulated by the FCA.
One last recommendation…
As a broker who wants to have sufficient financial solutions and an allied service in your trading, keep in mind that the technology provider you choose to create your broker must be fully aware of the nuances, highs, and lows of the Forex market.
If your provider has the technology but does not understand the financial world, the details and nuances that are appearing, and the possible drawbacks that may arise, then it would be like having the latest model car, but not being able to use its full potential.
In addition, it must meet high standards in its systems so that your work is smooth. At Smart Brokers Solutions, we offer you technical support and constant advice, contact us and check it out.